412 Bosworth Street #A
Perfectly situated where Bernal Heights meets Glen Park, this spectacular townhome residence possesses a modern, elegant sophistication for the best of San Francisco living. You will find two-levels of living space with designer finishes and lighting throughout that offer a grand scale house-like living experience.
- Newer construction built in 2011
- 3,156 square feet of grand living space*
- Five-bedrooms, two-master suites
- Four-and-a-half bathrooms
- Formal living room with gas fireplace
- Open-plan living, dining, and kitchen with a gallery wall for just the right separation
- Chef's kitchen with oak cabinetry, large island, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances
- Zen-like garden perfect for outdoor living (deeded)
- Two-car tandem garage with abundant storage (deeded)
The main level offers a formal living room with gas fireplace, gorgeous hardwood floors leading to a formal dining room, living area, chef’s kitchen with just the perfect gallery wall division. One large en suite bedroom, half bathroom and direct access to the private garden complete the main level.
At the top of the staircase is four-bedrooms offering two-serene masters en suite with dual vanity. One of the bedrooms has a private entrance through a separate stairway from the garage, a laundry room completed the upper level.
Property is under a self-managed two-unit HOA. Monthly HOA fee is $330
*Square feet measurements from graphic artist.